Saturday, July 12, 2008

Welcome to my RawDaddy Foods blog!

welcome to my blog about my raw foods vegan vegetarian restaurants start up!
follow me on a journey to realize my dream of bringing fresh natural food to the masses.
i'm a father of a nurseryschooler + culinary trained chef + cooking teacher.

RawDaddy Foods, Inc.

Living Foods Cuisine.

Our Mission

The act of preparing vegetables is an especially life giving exercise, primarily because it leads to serving and eating foods that are good for you. But I don't think of vegetable cuisine, vegetarian, vegan, raw food, in terms of health food, alternative food, or spa food, and as a result, I do not create vegetable dishes based on nutritional values.

I believe that such things fall into place naturally. If one pursues flavor first, and foremost and works with extraordinary fresh seasonal foodstuffs, organic whenever possible, then one is surely going to eat healthfully. I prefer to get my good health as a byproduct of eating wonderful, tasty, sensual foods, which nourish the soul and spirit as well as the body.


RawDaddy Foods is both - philosophy and brand.

RawDaddy is a philosophy: an appeal to the people of our time – to live consciously. RawDaddy unites all those who value conscious enjoyment with all their senses. Those who demand authenticity and functionality just as much as modernity and style.

Not only does RawDaddy stand for eating with purpose, RawDaddy stands for drinking with a purpose – for innovative functional drinks that equally combine drinking pleasure with effectiveness. The beverages of RawDaddy are based on traditional methods of preparation and knowledge that is thousands of years old.

RawDaddy has made it its goal to offer this ancient knowledge to the consumer in form of modern drinks.

RawDaddy – eat and drinking with a purpose.

No comments: